Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My wisteria plant has come away from my house and I want to reattach it before the wind snaps it. How can I?

It is very heavy and there is not enough room to put a stake next to it.

My wisteria plant has come away from my house and I want to reattach it before the wind snaps it. How can I?
Either put some anchor bolts in your house wall and attach the wisteria to them with string or rope, or put a trellis against the side of the house and weave the wisteria into the trellis.
Reply:put rawlbolts into your house wall and attachwires or cableties get you self down to your local hardware shop


goodluck


should be flowering soon


the normal way to attach wisteria is wires or trellis attached to the house then train the plant


if for some reason you cannot do it


lower the whole plant to


the ground and wait for the wind to drop


No comments:

Post a Comment