Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where can i buy the wisteria ?

I would like to buy the wisteria plant I live in maryland and just want to buy the plant for my mother it grows wildly down here but i can get to the plant to get it. The best other option i know of is to buy it. Any help would be greatly appericated for my mother. THank you.

Where can i buy the wisteria ?
I have some chinese Wisteria I purchased from a catalog. It was affordable but it will take a few years to bloom. I tried my local nurseries with no luck until I was lucky enough to have to owner helping me one day. He told me the reason he will not carry it is due to the toxicity of the plant. All of the plant is extremely poisonous and deadly to animals, children and those with weakened immune systems. Even handling a seed, leaf, or piece of the bark is loaded with toxins. More so than the Oleander.
Reply:Contact yor local nursery and tell them what you want. If they don't have wisteria they will know where to get you one. Best of Luck to you. Your a good child to be so good to your mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment