Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone know whats happening with my wisteria trees? The inside of the tree is losing all its leaves?

I have two growing up over my patio area , they are in the ground, get plenty of full sun, Have been doing well but all the inside leaves are turning brown and falling off of both, I live in the central valley CA Sacramento area, I deep water about every week and half, I also have a Magnolia small tree thats doing the same thing, All three were planted this spring. All were well till about a month ago, Just hot weather??? Thanks Randy

Does anyone know whats happening with my wisteria trees? The inside of the tree is losing all its leaves?
That and transplant shock. A lot of times the leaves on the underside simply don't get enough light due to the newer foliage and drop off.


No comments:

Post a Comment