Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm looking for a fairly large Wisteria. Does anyone have one to sell?

I have a three year old Golden Chain tree I'd trade.





Your sister,


Ginger

I'm looking for a fairly large Wisteria. Does anyone have one to sell?
I grow Wisteria trees in very large plastic containers. I have them on my deck and they stay green and healthy for about 6-8 months depending on the warm weather. They are set on a round cement landscaping stone to prevent them from busting the bottom and growing into the deck. Also it is very easy for me to keep the runners cut back or pinched off with my fingers. My trees are about 3-5 years old, and are from 3-4 feet high %26amp; wide. I noticed last year that small containers we selling for $24.99. I was shocked. I don't know where you live (I am in SC) but anywhere you see Wisteria in the wild, you can probably cut off a 2-3 inch round branch, perhaps 3 feet high and dip it in root grow and plant it in plant soil. I have a friend in Charleston, SC. and she grows wisteria trees in her yard. They get about 10-15 feet high and make large trunks. If you put them in the ground you really have to stay ahead of the growth. They will get away from you in a matter of days almost.
Reply:try E-bay


No comments:

Post a Comment