Monday, November 16, 2009

Please so me , how to pruneda wisteria tree, thank' you?

Just wack at it any way you want to. It's really not a tree. It's viney and used to cover overhangs, pergolas, whatever to provide shade. It will take over and grow places you don't want it to be, so just be aggressive in cutting back anytime you want to or need to.

Please so me , how to pruneda wisteria tree, thank' you?
I have two wisteria bush/trees that are now about 4' tall. All I do to mine is keep all the long runners snipped off and the ones that run on top of the ground. I keep it trimmed/shaped like you would trim a hedge. It is really beautiful right now. It is in full bloom. But, can be a very aggressive. So, if you don't keep it trimmed it will latch onto anything it comes in contact with and take over.


No comments:

Post a Comment